Hydro-Dynamic Studies Assessment
We study reclamation permit requests from a technical and planning perspective, and we identify their need for a hydro-dynamic study. We also review and analyse hydro-dynamic reports of major reclamation projects for approval or amendment requests.
- A copy of the title deed.
- A copy of the owner's smart card (both sides) or a copy of the commercial registration for organizations and companies.
- A letter from the owner or authorized applicant addressed to the Urban Planning and Development Authority requesting a hydro-dynamic studies assessment. If the applicants are heirs, the letter must be signed by all of them.
- A copy of the latest survey certificate.
- An electronic copy of the report (PDF).
- An electronic copy of the project’s master plan in PDF format and one in one of the following formats: DGN, CAD or SHAPE.
- An electronic copy of the map showing the boundaries of the reclamation within the land in PDF format and one in one of the following formats: DGN, CAD or SHAPE.
- The contact details of the consulting company that prepared the hydro-dynamic study (direct contact number and email).
If the land includes water channels:
- A cross-sectional map of the water channels in PDF format and one in one of the following formats: DGN, CAD or SHAPE.
If the applicant is authorized to represent the owner:
- A copy of the authorization letter.
- The authorized person’s smart card.
If the applicant is a company:
- A copy of the Commercial Register of Companies and Companies with the Registry Extracts among those authorized to sign. A copy of the authorization letter.
- The authorized person’s smart card (authorized to follow up on the application).
If the applicants are heirs:
- A copy of the legal obligation.
- An authorization letter signed by the heirs.
- Smart card copies of all legitimate heirs.
Service Level Agreement (SLA):
- 2 phases, 25 working days
The time period is calculated for work procedures within the Authority only.